Yorkshire CCC – Match Day Information: 15th & 17th August
- Turnstiles at 0915 for Members (with valid YCCC Membership or York CC Green Card Membership) and 0930 for non-members.
- Tickets bought online via Yorkshire CCC (also available on the gate?). Details of membership cards that can be used for this fixture.
- Ground regulations as per Headingley.
- For County Championship and One-Day Cup domestic games only, spectators will be allowed to bring into the stadium a maximum of 4 × 440ml containers of beer, lager or soft drinks or 1 × 70cl container of wine. For these games only, the containers may include cans. Please note glass is not permitted at any time
- Other: People encouraged to bring their own seats, no dogs with exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs for the deaf, cashless venue (Except on the Car Park).
- Catering units and bar facilities will be available
- Pass out slips can be obtained from both entry points and alcohol cannot be brought in on re-entry. All customers to be reminded that only a valid ticket together with the pass out slip allows re-admission.
- Parking can be bought in advance from YCCC (£10) and also available on the day subject to space, this includes limited disabled car parking.
- SPECTATOR TRANSPORT: York Park & Ride will be running with buses calling at the Clifton Park stops which are located a short distance from the ground. Normal timetables and fares will apply. The Rawcliffe Bar P&R services will also be available. Other less frequent routes (operated by Reliance) serve all stops on Shipton Road. Buses 29, 30 and 31x which connect Easingwold, York and various villages will also be available. Links to timetables can be found at Bus route and timetables – iTravel York